Web Directory for Web Master Tools and Web Master Resources
Web Master Tools –
- Bing Webmaster Tools – This checklist helps you get started with the main functions inBing Webmaster Tools, including verification and adding a sitemap.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Google Webmaster Tools(also called Google Search Console) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters.
Web Master Resources –
- Bing Web master Center Blog – Submit the URL of your site toBing and sign up for Webmaster Tools to learn if your site has been indexed and is getting traffic from Bing.
- Google Developers – TheGoogle Developers channel, offers lessons, talks, the latest news & best practices.
- Google SEO Guide – OurSearch Engine Optimization Starter Guide covers around a dozen common areas that webmasters might consider optimizing.
- Google Webmaster Blog – The official weblog on Google crawling and indexing, and on webmaster tools, including the Sitemaps facility.
- Google Webmaster Videos – Welcome to the official YouTube channel forGoogle Webmasters, where you can find information and tools to help you understand.
- Nettuts Smashing Magazines – If you’re looking to learn more about creating your own magazine themes, NETTUTS is the best resource available.
You May Like to Read More –