As we know that the Google has been changed in their algorithm, we should keep in mind this algorithm for great On-Page SEO. Here I will tell you the Top 10 Most easy tips to make easier for search engines to crawl and index your website.
1. Use Keyword Strategy – If you want to success in this field of making money through your website or blog online then it is hard to start optimizing your blog when you don’t know about the keyword strategy. To start research about the keyword strategy, you have to start by deciding the market you want to serve to the readers. First of all you have to describe your area of business and demographic area. You may try for this Google Adwords Keyword Tool. This is very useful for this.
2. Use Proper Headers – You should use proper and appropriately headers for your blog posts.
3. Use Proper Titles – You have to use proper Titles and Meta descriptions for your blog posts. For your page title you have to keep your page title under 70 characters. For Meta description, you have to work on writing that will encourage searchers to click on your listing. For this you have to limit it to 156 characters.
4. Use Alt Tags – Since the pictures are not known by the search engines. For the image searching we should use Alt tags so that your images will be searched by the search engines and you may get traffic for your images articles.
5. Submit Your Sitemap to Search Engines – You have to create a sitemap of your website and then submit this sitemap.xml file to the search engines. You have to setting up Google Webmaster Tools those are so easy to use.
6. Optimized Load Times – The main purpose of the website or blog is to provide the quality contents to the readers but if your website or blog takes more time to load then most of the readers will go away from your website. You have to optimize your load time so that your website may load easily and fast.
7. Use Proper Canonical Tags – Canonical tags were designed to let Google know which version of a page you wish to be indexed. The canonical URL tag will let Google know which page to index. If you use proper canonical URL tag that will help you to avoid dressed duplicate content issue across a domain.
8. Use Correct Meta Robots – Make sure that the Meta Robots is correct or not. While you want that Google and other search engines to index your site.
9. Use Google Analytical Tracking – If you use this Google Analytical Tracking then you will be able to know many stats about your website like visitors, Average time spent on your website, Source of traffic, Bounce rate, page viewed per visit etc.
10. Use Internal Linking – You should use internal links these are boost the authority of pages within your website by linking to them from the home page. You should do the same by linking to the Home page from pages with higher authoritative content.