Everyone want to make own home. But this is very important that everyone have no more amount to make own home. For this you may need to take home loan from any bank or from any person to make your home. Here I will tell you about the Home Loan. You may know here that how you will get the home loan from the Punjab National Bank. First of all I will describe some facts about Punjab National Bank(PNB).
Punjab National Bank(PNB)-
Punjab National Bank was established in 1896. PNB was nationalized in 1969. Punjab National Bank offers home loans for existing home or construction of a new home. This loan is provided by the Punjab National Bank’s subsidiary PNB Housing Finance Limited. Life Insurance is also provided by the PNB Home Loans.
Steps to Get Home Loan from PNB –
1. PNB home loans are available for anyone whose age is under the age of 65 Years. Who may be employed or self employed.
2. The Home Loan can be borrowed upto 75% of the total cost of the purchase of home or the existing house, or the renovations or repairs.
3. The Interest rate of the home loan will be 8.75 to 11%. There are many options to choose for repayment period.
4. The Repayment terms range from Five years to 25 years.
5. The Repayment must be complete before the borrower reaches age of 65 Years.
6. The repayment of a renovation loan can be no longer more than 10 years.
7. Down payment required range from 0.5 to 0.9% of the loan amount.
8. Here I give you a website from where you may apply online for Home loan from PNB Bank.
9. You may contact to PNB via Toll Free Number – 1800-120-8800
10. You may SMS to ‘PNBHFL‘ to 56677
11. You may email on firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Here you may locate branches and other tools and calculators.