SBI Tribal Plus-SBI Home Loan Products
Special Home Loan Scheme for Hill / Hill Area
‘SBI Triple Plus’ is a special home loan scheme designed to provide financial assistance to the people in the hill / tribal areas (where the property is not possible for mortgage).
- Loan is approved for construction or construction of a new house / flat (without land mortgage).
- Purchase of an existing (old) house / flat which is not more than 10 years old.
- Repair / renovation / extension of existing home or flat.
Minimum loan amount: zero
Maximum loan amount: Rs. One million
Maximum repayment period: 15 years
Other SBI Home Loan Products –
- SBI MaxGain – Home Loan as a Goods
- NRI Home Loan – Home Residents to Non Resident Individuals (NRI) and Individuals of Indian Origin (PIO)
- SBI Realty – Home loan to buy plot for construction of a residential unit
- SBI PAL – Pre-approved Home Loans
- SBI Triple Plus – Special Home Loan Scheme for Hill / Tribal Areas
- Village Residence – Home Loan in Rural Area
- Sahay Niwas – Home loan to help select in the home region
- SBI Flexi Home Loan – Salaried with minimum 2 years of experience and applicants aged between 21-45 years will be eligible to take home loan from SBI FlexiPay.