SBI Pal-SBI Home Loan Products
Pre-approved Home Loan
- SBI provides clearance of home loan limit to customers before finalizing the property, which enables them to interact with the builder / vendor confidently.
- Loan qualification will be assessed based on the income statement of the applicant.
Non-refundable processing charges applicable to home loans will be collected at the time of acceptance.
- Pre-approved loan arrangement letter (PLAL) will be valid for a period of 4 months. The property papers will be required to be deposited by the borrower within the validity of PLAL. The processing fee will not be charged again.
- Pre-approved loan arrangement letter (PLAL) will take the eligible loan amount calculated based on existing interest rates.
- Minimum loan amount: Rs. 10 lakhs
(Other terms and conditions are applicable for Regular Home Loan Scheme)
Other SBI Home Loan Products –
- SBI MaxGen – Home Loan as an Overweight
- NRI Home Loans – Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Home Loans (PIO) for Individuals of Indian Origin
- SBI Realty – Home loan for the purchase of a plot for the construction of a delling unit
- SBI Pal – Pre-approved Home Loan
- SBI Tribal Plus – Special Home Loan Scheme for Hilli / Triangular Sectors
- Village residence – Home loan in rural areas
- Co-operation housing – Home loans for aid groups in rural areas
- SBI Flexi Home Loan – Salary applicants with a minimum of 2 years of experience and SBI from the age group of 21 to 45 years will be eligible to take advantage of FlexiPay Home Loan.