SBI Gram Niwas – SBI Home Loan Products
Home loan in rural areas
One scheme covers all rural and semi-urban centers with population up to 50,000 according to the 2001 census.
Under the Gram Niwas scheme, home loan has been approved for the purchase / construction / repair and renovation of the house and the purchase of consignment for construction of house / shed etc.
Minimum loan amount: zero
Maximum loan amount: Rs. 5 million
Maximum repayment period: 15 years
(Processing fee is waived under Gram Niwas scheme)
Other SBI Home Loan Products –
- SBI MaxGen – Home Loan as an Overweight
- NRI Home Loans – Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Home Loans (PIO) for Individuals of Indian Origin
- SBI Realty – Home loan for the purchase of a plot for the construction of a delling unit
- SBI Pal – Pre-approved Home Loan
- SBI Tribal Plus – Special Home Loan Scheme for Hilli / Triangular Sectors
- Village residence – Home loan in rural areas
- Co-operation housing – Home loans for aid groups in rural areas
- SBI Flexi Home Loan – Salary applicants with a minimum of 2 years of experience and SBI from the age group of 21 to 45 years will be eligible to take advantage of FlexiPay Home Loan.