How to set an expiration criteria for Google Forms?
Since, Google forms has no limits. The Google forms has no expiration date for any poll or survey created inside Google forms. The survey or Poll may collect unlimited responses. The form owner can decide to manually close the form.
Here, I will show you that how you can easily add limits in Google Forms that they automatically close after an expiration date or when it has received a particular number of responses.
Google scripts may help you to schedule the Google Forms and they’ll automatically open and/or close at a certain data. The script is also configured to turn off form after a certain number of responses have been received through the form.
- You have to go to Google Drive
- Open an existing Google Form
- You may create a new form
- Inside the forms Editor, Click Tools-Script Editor
- Set the response_count equal to the total number of entries.
- Set the form’s open and close dates
- Press Ctrl+S (or CMD+S) to save the script and
- Choose run-Initialize to authorize the script.
The script will run in the background, you will get an email notification when one of the condition is met.
You may like to read more –