How to Save Money on Long Transportation?
You need to travel long distance inside the country or the city. Here you got to be smart enough to save some money.
There are some tips to save money on long transportation –
- Night Trains and Slower Transportation
- Drive Yourself
- Use Public Transportation and Avoid Taxis
- Metros and Subways
- Night Trains and Slower Transportation– You can also use slower transportation like bus because they take time but fair is very less. Night travel cost you less.
- Drive Yourself– You can drive your own car and avoid spending extra money.
- Use Public Transportation and Avoid Taxis– You should use public transportation like subway, railroads and buses. They are very cheaper. Do not use taxis and other private vehicles because they charge you a lot of money.
- Metros and Subways– They are the best because you get monthly pass which is very cheap.
You may like to read more –
1. Tips on Home Loan to Save Your Money