How to Recharge Your Mobile Through Paytm?
Recharge Procedure –
- First of all you have to open website https://paytm.com/recharge
- Now choose Prepaid or Postpaid Mobile
- Then Enter Prepaid/post paid mobile number
- Enter Operator
- Now enter Recharge Amount in Rs. ( You may browse plans of all operators)
- Now click on Proceed to Recharge
- You have to login first
- Then Fill up the payment options like Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking
- Make payment through above methods
- You mobie will be recharged
Online Prepaid Recharge
Paytm is one of the biggest recharge site in India that delivers instant online prepaid recharge & mobile bill payment solutions to end users. Committed to deliver easy and continent recharge experience online, Paytm ensure 24×7 availability at no extra cost to the end user so that the user can transact securely from any location at their convenience.
Prepaid Mobile Recharge
Paytm is the safest way to prepaid recharge for all Indian providers. There are many companies like
- Airtel – India’s leading provider of prepaid & postpaid, wireless internet, broadband, fixed line, digital TV & mobile services.
- Vodafone – Vodafone India now offers fascinating services in Mumbai that include Prepaid, Postpaid, Callertune, Roaming, Call Conference/Management & Internet.
- Idea – Idea Cellular is India’s leading provider of mobile prepaid, postpaid, Wireless Internet, 3G data card services and business enterprise solutions.
- Reliance – Reliance Mobile is one of the leading CDMA & GSM Service providers in India. Reliance now provides facility to recharge services online.
- MTNL – The list of the Firms/Advocates empanelled in MTNL Delhi with reference to the Notice Inviting Applications from Advocates/Law.
- BSNL – Assistance One click Away. New Connection. Request for new BSNL service (Landline, Mobile,Broadband…) Experience New Features Through BSNL Mobile.
- Aircel – Aircel is one of the India’s leading providers of mobile prepaid and postpaid, 2G and 3G, Broadband Wireless Access, and much more services.
- MTS – MTS India, the mobile telecom service brand of SSTL, has over 13 million customers’ in India. MTS SmartPhones, MTS Android Phones & MTS Mblaze.
- Tata Docomo – Do the new, using Mobile Number Portability (MNP), switch to Tata DOCOMO 3G and get internet speeds upto 21.1 Mbps. Tata Docomo now available on GSM.
Choose your payment method –
You may choose your payment methods-
- Debit Card – A debit card (also known as a bank card or check card) is a plastic payment card that provides the cardholder electronic access to their bank account(s) at a financial institution.
- Credit Card – A credit card is a payment card issued to users (cardholders) as a method of payment.
- Net banking – HDFC Bank offers you a comprehensive range of transactions across multiple products through its NetBanking channel.
- Paytm Wallet – Pay with Paytm wallet. Pay your bills using Paytm Wallet; In case of refund, money will be credited to your wallet instantaneously.
User can just log on to the website via mobile App and Website and get ready recharge avail the services.
Paytm is available on –
- Android – Official site provides information for users, developers and partners. Includes press releases, videos, screenshots and downloads.
- iOS – iOS 9 SDK includes new APIs and services that enable new categories of apps and features.
- Windows – Microsoft Windows (or simply Windows) is a metafamily of graphical operating systems developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft.
- Blackberry – BlackBerry, earlier called Research in Motion, is a Canadian smartphone-maker that made a name selling QWERTY devices, but is struggling to stay relevant in a world dominated by iOS and Android.
- Android One platforms – The world is filled with potential. People who are ready to leave their mark, and have fun doing it. People eager to create, listen, learn.
Download the Paytm App and recharge anytime anywhere without any hassles.