The SBI credit card is the Credit Card which is issued by the State Bank of India. There are over 131 offices of SBI in 32 countries. Here I will tell you that how you can apply to SBI Credit Card. SBI also offers other financial services like online banking,Debit cards, Saving Account etc.
1. You have to download the Credit Card Applications from the given Below links-
There are many forms as under, you may download these all forms from above link.
1. Add on Card Form
2. Credit Limit Increase Form
3. ECS Enrollment Form
4. Fee Declaration Form
5. SBI Card Application Form
6. SBI Card Branch Application Form
7. Transaction Dispute Form
8. Auto Debit Mandate Form
2. After filling up the application, you have to send this form to the given address by post –
SBI Card and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.
PO Bag No. 28, GPO
New Delhi -110001
3. You will have to wait for two or four weeks to find out if you have been approved or denied for SBI Credit Card.
4. You may call for Help on the number – 1800-112-2211