How Can a Housewife Become a Women Entrepreneur?
This blog post can help you transform from a successful female entrepreneur with a housewife. If you are a woman at home who is filled with ambition to become financially independent then there is a chance.
The world has changed and women have proved that they are not less than men in any field. You can look at the workplace where women work on the shoulder shoulders with their male counterpart.
It’s the right time for every homemaker to keep his own career.
How can a housewife become entrepreneur?
How are you going to do it?
Well! As you know, the economy can play an important role in helping women grow.
There are different areas of our economy where there is a great opportunity to explore new things.
The demand is in the market though supply is not; So women can play their role and can fill this demand and supply intervals.
Specifically, developing countries like India where human resources are so unused, women can play their role and emerge as an important player.
This gives them a chance to start a small business and move forward to become a successful entrepreneur.
What do women want to become entrepreneurs?
Of course, women can be an entrepreneur. But he needs some quality in it. some of them are:
- Ambition – The first thing that separates women with women is ambition. Therefore women should have the ambition to succeed.
- Self confidence – yes you can do it.
- Area of interest – it is to identify the area of interest. It means the area or an area in which it is good.
- Proper planning and strategy – She should have a plan or road map.
- Do not give up – Do not give up because of some pressure.
Ways to Become a Successful Entrepreneur
Although there are many entrepreneurial opportunities for women in India, here are the top 10 areas where you can concentrate.
Knitting and Sewing
You can start a small shop with a minimum investment of Rs. 30,000 / – to Rs. 50,000 / -.
You will need some other things like good quality, some sewing machines and threads etc.
In the beginning you do not have to hire anyone because you can start alone and wait for the arrival of customers.
Later, it is up to your hard work to expand your customer base.
Food Catering and Packaging
The next big thing is that a woman can excel, she is catering to food and beverages.
If you have two to three cookies then you can take orders and start the Tiffin services.
You can complete the work from 9 to 5 people. If your food is good at the right price then you can get orders for thousands of customers daily.
You need to do some publicity in some local newspapers like handbills or delivering ads. You can also list your services in websites like JustDial, AskLaila etc.
As we know women are great teachers. Therefore, you can start your own teaching academy where you teach a few dozen children.
Later on, you can expand this by helping Advertising to nominate more students.
You can give teaching and other coaching.
Nursing and Maternity Care
Nursing Home and Maternity Care Center is the best way to serve the women of our society.
You can start a nursing center or maternity care that will help women to give up.
However, you must have a strong medical background. You can actually expand this business and open many such centers in your city.
Data Entry Operator – Online and Offline
You can rent some data entry operators and input data in computers given by a particular company.
Companies want to outsource their work to others, so you can take a project and complete your work.
You can run your data entry business online or offline.
Daycare or Nursery School
Similarly, you can start daycare or nursery school too. People living in cities are very busy because both fathers and mothers are working somewhere, so they do not have time to take care of their children.
So they are ready to give you and you can teach them something. You have a great chance to expand your business.
Spa & Beauty Parlor
Women like to spend on their beauty. Therefore, you can start a spa or fitness center. If you do not have the resources to start a spa, then you can start at least one beauty parlor.
Later you can start many such parlors or salons in your area. It is a very attractive business where women get every opportunity to grow.
You can help thousands of women living in cities to build your relationship.
Due to stress and other factors, relationship with husband / wife goes to a stupid road. You can help to face it.
So consulting is the best way.
Human Resource Manager
Women are considered to be the best human resources manager. You can recruit the best talent and send it to companies who are in great need.
You can only recruit women as tele-callers. Initial investment is required, but it is a good business idea. If you are women then you can start any of them and later expand it into your city.
In India, unsuccessful women entrepreneurs are here, some successful women entrepreneurs in India who can inspire you.
- Indra Nyoo – She is one of the most successful women in the whole world, not in India. He is the CEO of Coca-Cola Company
- Chanda Kochhar – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of ICICI Bank ICICI Bank is India’s largest private bank and the second largest bank in the country. He also leads the ICICI Corporate Center.
- Ekta Kapoor – Creative Director and Joint Managing Director of Balaji Telefilms Ekta Kapoor has produced several TV serials, most of whom use the air on their first network Star Plus. While some other productions of it
- Dr. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw – Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon Limited, a biotech company. He started biocon in 1978 and led its development.
- Naina Lal Kidwai – HSBC Group Group General Manager and Country Head in India. There are many others but these are some that can really motivate you.