What are the Benefits of Tax Paying Online?
Do you know that everything is online today. If we are able to make income tax payments online then it is very useful and very easy to operate. Here I will tell you what are the benefits of repaying online tax.
Benefits of Income Tax Online Payment –
- Taxpayers can now withdraw their taxes and file their return at any time from their place through their NetBanking account.
- Immediate transfer of funds from bank account
- The details written by e-challan will directly reach the income tax department and the banks will not engage in any data entry
- The payer can save / print a copy of the challan and also copy the receipt
- As soon as the bank authorizes payment, the person will receive a tangible and obvious return / receipt from the bank.
- Transaction ID will be easily available to the person through its bank statement, which will help in future context.
- In addition, unlike the traditional way of tax payment, the payer can check online whether money has reached the IT department.