30 Ways to Promote Your Blog Posts
There are many ways to promote your blog on the Internet, for that you have to write good content for your blog.
There are many quality content on your blog, but if your blog posts are not seen by visitors then it looks like there is no post on your blog or website.
This means that without promoting your blog post, this is empty, you have to promote your blog post in the world.
Here I will show you the ways of promotion through which you can boost your blog post efficiently and get more traffic to your blog.
Use Social Media –
- Facebook – Add it to your personal or business page
- Twitter – Schedule Twitter 2-3 times per day
- Pinterest – Create a brand for your blog post
- LinkedIn – Share on your Linked Profile
- Google Plus – Share with Your Circles
Use Bookmarking Site –
Use Your Contacts –
- Email Newsletter – Add your latest blog to your newsletter
- Share the post – Share the post to others
- Email Signature – Add Your Blog Post With Email Signing
- Send Email – Send Email to Your List
- Use RSS Feeds – Use RSS Feeds in Your Post
Use Other Related Blogs –
- Comment on related blog
- Submit guest post
- Ask other bloggers to add your blog
- Submit for reprint for other bloggers
- Join a blogger community
Use Syndication –
- DemandStiods.com, USAToday.com salon.com, ehow.com
- Submit Amazon.com to your blog at http://kindlepublishing.amazon.com/gp/vender, and pay when the benevolent owner reads it
- Links from Networkedblogs.com and Facebook
- Outbrain.com – CNN Dot com, fastcompany.com