SBI Flexi Home Loan – Home Loan Products
High home loan eligibility with flexible repayment options.
Salary applicants with a minimum of 2 years of experience and SBI from the age group of 21 to 45 years will be eligible to take advantage of FlexiPay Home Loan Up to 1.2 times the loan eligibility as compared to the loan entitlement under general home loan schemes available for working professionals / officers. However, the lawn amount should be 20 lakh rupees or more.
To neutralize the impact of such additional debt on the monthly EMI, customers have the option of paying only interest during the moratorium (pre-emi) period, and after this, pay controlled EMIs.
During the later years, EMI steps will be stepped up.
Option to choose moratorium for 36 to 60 months.
Only interest should be paid during the selected moratorium period.
Under the scheme, long repayment of 25 to 30 years is available.
However, customers will be free to prepay for their home loan without any pre-payment penalty.
(Other terms and conditions are applicable for Regular Home Loan Scheme)
Other SBI Home Loan Products –
- SBI MaxGen – Home Loan as an Overweight
- NRI Home Loans – Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Home Loans (PIO) for Individuals of Indian Origin
- SBI Realty – Home loan for the purchase of a plot for the construction of a delling unit
- SBI Pal – Pre-approved Home Loan
- SBI Tribal Plus – Special Home Loan Scheme for Hilli / Triangular Sectors
- Village residence – Home loan in rural areas
- Co-operation housing – Home loans for aid groups in rural areas
- SBI Flexi Home Loan – Salary applicants with a minimum of 2 years of experience and SBI from the age group of 21 to 45 years will be eligible to take advantage of FlexiPay Home Loan.